Hiện tại chúng tôi đang cung cấp các thiết bị hãng AT2E. Máy kiểm tra vết nứt thủy tinh SCT-1 - AT2E Vietnam với giá cả cạnh tranh, chế độ sau bán hàng hợp lý hy vọng sẽ làm hài lòng với mọi khác hàng.
SCT-1 Stress Crack Tester | For testing internal stress in bottle base
The AT2E Stress Crack Tester is designed for testing the internal stress in a bottle’s base and for determining the stress crack resistance of blow-molded PET carbonated soft drink bottles. By measuring the propensity for base cracking upon exposure to an aqueous sodium hydroxide solution within a controlled environment, it helps evaluate the long term behavior of bottles.
- Fill the solution into each position
- Install and clamp the sample bottle on each position
- Effusion head will seal and fill the bottle automatically until the predefined pressure
- All the testing positions descend until the predefined distance and bottle base will be covered completely
- Record time for each bottle to leak until predefined time
- Test stops after the predefined time
- Multi-position design, more convenient and efficient (Please consult AT2E for other position requests).
- PLC control ensures high accuracy and reliability.
- High quality stainless steel frame. Safer and more durable.
- Flexible position selection. Each position can be controlled separately by system. Users can enable the positions (from 1 to 10) according to their testing requirements.
- Automatic effusion system
- Automatic pressure compensation during testing process
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Anti-explosion and clear observation window. Safe and easy to observe the sample status during tests
- Various safety features. Suitable for testing various bottle sizes
- Testing pressure: selectable from 0 – 6 Bar (Please consult AT2E for higher pressure requests)
- Display resolution: 0.01 Bar
- Pressure units: Bar / psi
- Testing time: selectable from 0 – 200 minutes (Please consult AT2E for longer testing time requests)
- Sample range: 60 – 120 mm in diameter / 150 – 350 mm in height (Please consult AT2E for larger sample range)
- 7” LCD touchscreen
- Recommended solution: Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) Solution 0.200%
- Recommended operating temperature: 2 – 50 °C
- Communication port: RS232
- Air supply: 0-8 Bar (Air supply ≥ Max. testing pressure)
- Water supply: tap water (≥ 1.5 bar)
- Main supply: 220 V
- Overall size: 190×66×123 cm
- Net weight: 260 kg